Sunday, August 23, 2009

Preschool


Jessica's first day of preschool was on the 12th of August. She started half-days and is enjoying every bit of it. On Monday the 24th, she goes to all day class from around 8 am to 3pm.
She was tested on her "learning skills" and the teacher told me she did excellent. Only missed one question, which was her address. We haven't even talked about her address, actually, so this is not surprising. Jessie's teacher repeats to me every time I see her that Audrey is ready for school as well, but with her not being potty trained, I disagree. She is on the same level mentally as Jessie, but emotionally I do not think she is ready. Four is a good age for her I think. I can't believe Jessica will be 5 in only 4 months. It's amazing how fast they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment