Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here is Oliver saying "EAT". I am just beyond words with this little boy. He couldn't be more different from his sisters, in so many ways.



As the days go by, I notice new things with the kids that really amaze me.
Jessie has learned to roll her eyes, and has been testing it out with me. Time out has been effective, but I can't help but get frustrated when she does it. I should find the humor in it, but my patience has run a bit dry lately.

Audrey is doing very well with potty training. The only downside so far is I have to remind her or take her. She does not willingly go, unless it's time for bed and she is stalling. We've been using skittles and m&ms as incentive, and it works. Stickers weren't good enough. =)

I am SO happy to have only changed ONE, count it, ONE poopy diaper in the past five days! WOOHOO! This is the milestone I have been looking for. Let's keep this going, Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment